Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TuBiNg..........
On New Years Eve we went Tubing down some good hills with Panells! It was snowing pretty good....but that didn't stop us all from having a great time! I decided to take Kash on a ride....well that wasn't a very good idea....I ended up going over a big bump, almost falling of....then hitting it to some trees! I was really sore the next day! I kept trying to get Kody to go down the hill that I went down...but he was a party pooper! Chase and Cameron were loving tubing....they kept going and going and going!....they were like the Energizer Bunny! They even built us a fire to keep us warm, that was really cool! So I think everyone had a pretty good time! Everyone went tubing except Larry....he was a party pooper too. lol!




Me getting ready to go down the Hill...


Look at my face....

Here is the tree I hit!
Me and my cute BOY!




















What?










Chase put his beanie on my head.... lol
Chase warmin up!

No comments:

Post a Comment