Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Party with the Nelsons..Mangums..and Walters
The Monday before Christmas we had our little get together with my parents and Sister. We went to Pizza Hut and had some Tasty pizza... then we went to our house and opened presents! My parents gave Chase and Cam Red Flyer Scooters! And Kash a new Bike! Kash new it was for him...he went right over to it and tried to get on it. He doesn't know quite yet what to do, but by the summer I think he will have the hang of it! My sis gave Chase a Skate board...we told him it was for Clint(he was with us when we bought it!)...so he was kind of surprised when Nicole said it was for him! Nicole gave me jewelery and a gift card for Gel toes! And Kody a gift card to Wal-mart! It was a great time!
Kash on his Bike!
Look at that face!... Chase and his New Skateboard!!!
Kash opening his presents!

Mom and Dad..cheesin!
Nicole and Clint chillin...

Kody doesnt look to HaPpY?
And after the party...Kash found my Sisters pop! And was loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! You all look exactly the same...no one has aged at all!

    ReplyDelete