Tuesday, January 19, 2010

******HaPpY bIrThDaY cAmErOn******
4 years ago today.... I had this wonderful Child of Mine! Where has time gone? It goes by to fast.........
This boy is pretty much always has a Smile:)
Is my Sharer!
Loves Kash to Death...
Has the cutest little voice...Love how he says certain words
Loves to do whatever his Older brother is doing
Is a Mommas Boy
Loves to help Mom
Loves to Play outside
Has pretty eyes!
Loves Soda....
Is a Sunbeam now...and in our class!
Loves to Learn
Loves to Swing
Weighs 37 lbs
Hope you have a great day Buggy! Mom and Dad Love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! GAL I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU HAD A BLOG! cHRISTI TOLD ME YESTERDAY SO WHEN I REMEMBER HOW TO ADD NAMES TO MY BLOG I WILL ADD YOURS! CUTE STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Grandmas little buddy!

    ReplyDelete