Monday, January 18, 2010

ChRiStMaS
We didn't wake up until about 8 :30... I think. We got to bed late! The Boys got alot of Presents! Santa must of thought that they were good this year! Hmmm? The boys big thing this year was a basket ball hoop....but we didn't have room to bring it home, so we will just have to wait until MJ brings it down! Kody got his present a few weeks ago( Playstation 3)! I think Everyone had a good Christmas!
Chase and all his Presents!
Cameron opening his presents!
Kash trying to open his presents!
My 3 BoYs!
Mj opening her new Video camera!
Me opening my presents.



Kody opening his present from his parents.
Kodys new gaming Chair!
Kody decided to hide one of my gifts on the tree! So it took me awhile to finally find
it! It was a massage! Can't wait to use it!
My Sewing machine that Larry and MJ gave me!
Chase and his many poses!
Chases new Red Rider Beebe Gun! This is what he wanted for Christmas!
And he got it...and his Papa got it for him!
Kody helping Kash play with his new toy!

Trav trying to get the slinky to go down the stairs!

Trav playing Chases Leapster!!!!
Trav helping Cameron out! What a nice uncle!
Cam driving his new car on the Wall....wowzers!!

1 comment:

  1. We did have a great Christmas and it was so fun for you all to be able to come up to Idaho to have Christmas! I love all the pictures and I can't believe how long Camerons hair was! wow! Thank you for letting Cameron come and spend some time with us. We so enjoyed having hime with us. I think that we all had a great Christmas.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete