Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kash 15 Months
I cant believe Kash is already 15 months! It makes me sad that my baby is growing up:(
He is so fun right now at this age! He finally started walking last week!....he is getting better everyday. I brought him in yesterday for his 15 month check up...and he is doing great!
Weight: 29.06
Length: 32 in
he is in the 94% Centile in his weight!
Loves to get into my drawers in the Bathroom!
Loves to be outside
Cant live without his Blanky
Is learning where is nose, eyes ,ears, head, tummy are
says doggie....and trys to bark
Says gampa for Grandpa ( Is such a grandpa's Boy!)
Nanny for Granny Great
MaMa for Grandma
Loves to follow his Brothers around the house and get into there stuff!
Favorite food is still macaroni and Ramon Noodles(when brother shares!)
Is getting his Molars

No comments:

Post a Comment