Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Parents Ward Party
We went to my parents Ward Party on Sat. Dec 19th. He had a yummy dinner of shredded beef and mashed potatoes....and then a little program....then came SANTA on Roller Skates! Chase whispered into my ear while we were getting in line to go see Santa... " Mom... I know that is Grandpa!" I was thinking to my self.... What How would he figure that out? He is to smart, I just told him he is one of Santa's helpers...because Santa can't be everywhere at once. Kash didn't really like Santa.... When we went to the Mall to see Santa he loved him, he just kept looking up at him...and never cried! Maybe next year will be better!
Chase and Grandpa Santa!
Kash and Grandpa Santa
Kash not having a good time....
Santa..... Santa comes in on Roller skates every year!
Grandma Nelson and Kash



Kody was entertaining Kash and himself.... by stealing his Binki.
I love this picture of the two of them....It is so dang cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment