Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jeffrey Chase Mangum
I cant believe it has been six years ago that our Brother, Uncle, Son, Grandson, Cousin, Nephew, and Friend died..... I got to know Jeffrey while Kody and I dated and a little after we were married! He was such a great kid! You could not ask for anyone better. I loved when he would come over to our house and play the PlayStation with Kody, and whenever there was a WWE paper view we would invite him over and his face would just light up! I miss those days! As I sit hear cying thinking of the last memory that him and I had.... I was over at Maryjane's and Jeffrey and I were decorating the tree! We had such a good time! And the picture of Jeffrey and I on that night.....Its indescribable! Every time I decorated the tree I think about him and I decorating the tree! He always made me feel like his Sister that he never had! The last time Kody and I saw him was at Jerm and Mindy's Reception.... He seemed just fine, taking the presents and just having a good time helping out his friend! I was 8 months pregnant with Chase.... And Jeffrey could not wait to be a Uncle! He even wrote something about it in his school work... Mj later found! That is why we named Chase after him! I know that he would be the best uncle! And he would love the Boys to Death! Him and Chase would just sit and play X Box, Go 4 wheeling, swimming.....everything that boys would do! I just wonder what he would be doing now! He would be driving, have a girlfriend, be going to college, and preparing to go on a Mission!
But I know he is on his Mission up in Heaven..... He is teaching the people up there! He is just waiting for the day for his family to be with him again!
We love you Jeffrey! And cant wait to see you in Heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erica, what a great post, and now you have made me cry! but they are good tears as I also remember when Jeffrey would always want to come over to yours and Kodys house, You both were so good to him and always tried to include him in all the fun things that you would do. I know he loved Kody and all his brothers. I also know that he is on his mission, (he just got called a little early) and I know that he has spent alot of time with all of your boys before he would kiss them and send them to us. How blessed are we to know of the plan of savation and to know that we will get to see him again. Thank you both for all your love and support of the last 6 years.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete