Saturday, June 12, 2010

WelCoMe HoMe ElDeR sKyLeR NeLsOn!!!!
My cousin Skyler Flew into the St. George Airport on Friday night! He has been on a Mission to Australia for 2 years! He is my Dads brother Lonnie's oldest boy! It was great to see him! He has the biggest Australian accent..it kind of seems like he was faking it..but I know he wasn't..it was just amazing that after 2 years you can have a accent!!!
Skylers youngest brother Tanner! He was so excited to see him!
Him and his Parents coming off the plane
Excited to see everyone!!


Me and Sky Bud..that's what we would call him!
Cameron with his sign for Sky!
Grandpa and his best Buddie..Grandpa
My Dad will ask him who's boy are you? And he would not say anything... so I have been asking him lately and the other day he said Granmpa boy..is how he says it... And that is all he will ever say now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment