Friday, June 4, 2010

May 26,2010

Chases Kindergarten Graduation:)
I cant believe my baby is 6, and will be a 1st grader next year!..The time did fly this year...Chase has learned so much since he entered kindergarten in Aug.... His teacher told me that he would know how to read by the end of the year...and I didn't really think he would..but he can read! He can do math problems, like add and subtract! I am so proud of him! He got a award for turning in all his home work, and one from the Principal for Perfect Attendance!! The kindergartners did this little program for us..it was so cute! Chase actually knew most of the words! And they sang this little poem at the very end.
Look out First Grade here we come
Kindergarten is all done.
We add, subtract, and read all the time.
Five cents is a nickel and ten is a dime.
We know many shapes and can tell time,
Plus opposites and words that rhyme.
Kindergarten is all done.
Look out First Grade here we come!!!
That night Chase was sitting up on his bed looking at his yearbook... and I noticed he was crying...I asked him why?..and he said he misses his Teacher! It was so sad to see him like that!
She was such a great teacher..hopefully he gets a great teacher next year!




























Mrs. Bastian..Chase just loved having her as a teacher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment