Friday, June 4, 2010

May 29, 2010
bAbY sHoWeR
My cousin Josh and his Wife Dana are expected there first baby..of course a girl name Bella Joann! She got alot of cute stuff! We are so happy for the 2 of you! Her hubby is going to Law School..so they are here for the summer.
This was my cousin Dana...it was her shower
The cute Decorations and yummy food!

Some of her cute presents.. I love her bedding it is so cute
Cute Diaper Cake...
My Aunt Lisa and Granny
My cousin Christi, Aunt Janet and Cousin Cami
My mom and Sis
My cousin Cami's girl Addie and her Grandpa
My cousin Mekelle and Cami

Kash and my cousins boy Zach



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out gal! I can't tell you how good it was to see you, nichole, and your mom. I sure miss you guys. Thanks again for the cute bucket, over filled with cute girl stuff. I sure am lucky to have such a great family. I love you!, hope everything is going good.

    ReplyDelete