Friday, June 18, 2010

KaRcYn....
Look how big my niece Karcyn is getting already!
I cant believe it! It seems
like she was just born... I love this little girl so much...
I don't see her very often..but when I do..I LOVE IT!
She is the cutest little girl...I love her personality,
her eyes..everything about her!
Maybe in the future we will have one just like her!
And Karcyn and her can be the best of cousins!!
My boys just adore her to! They are always asking when are
we going to see Jessica's baby???
It is so cute to see them around her!
She looks so cute in all of her pictures!
Here are some of the ones that I love of her!




This is my favorite picture of her! I love it!




1 comment:

  1. aw erica! your too sweet! pssssss... totally forgot you want a picture of her.. we just got some new ones.. I'll have one printed for you!

    ReplyDelete