Wednesday, June 9, 2010

May 31st, 2010

Memorial Day....
First we went to the Cemetery in Ogden to go to my Grandpa Allphins grave... My moms dad...I didn't get to know him very well, I was almost 4 when he died... All I remember about him is that he had tubes coming out of his nose:( he had emphysema..and never smoked a day in his life... He was only 59... I wish I could of gotten to know him better! We all miss you Grandpa Reuben Gene! And I also miss Kody's brother Jeffrey... I know the boys would love to go and hang out with him all the time..especially Chase!
Then we went and ate sloppy joes and yummy salads, brownies and carrot cake! Then off to go swimming at my Aunt Shanna's pool! It was such a nice day! The boys had alot of fun!



The whole Allphin Clan!!
All the Allphin kids except my moms Brother Mark
My cousins daughter..Addie, my cousin Christi, Cami, Mekelle and Micah
Ellie and Cameron
Kash with the football...
The boys playing Frisbee...

My cute boy in his towel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment