Saturday, July 25, 2009

Water Fun
On Wednesday night we had our ward swimming party at the City Pool. Earlier that day, the boys kept on asking...Is it time to go to the City pool yet mom? But it didn't start until 8:30. So I tried to keep them busy all day! My mom came with me and the 2 oldest boys....Kody didn't really want to come, so he stayed home with Kash. When we got there Chase, Cameron and I went on the Hydro tube. Chase went all by himself, and Cam went with mom. The picture in the middle is of Cameron and me just coming down thru the bottom of the hydro tube. We did that for awhile....then Chase wanted to go in the Big pool and jump off the diving board....He did such a great job, he didn't even have floaties on... and it is pretty deep water. The boys had a pretty good time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment