Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Cameron

I was doing my hair this morning, and Cameron was playing around....and out of the blue, he asked me....Mom, Why did Jeffrey die?( If you don't know, Jeffrey is Kody's brother.) It made me all teary eyed. I said, well Jesus needed Jeffrey up in Heaven with him so that he could help the people down here, make it to heaven some day. He had work that needed to be done! I said, did you see him in Heaven when you were up there? He said, No we didn't go see him. I told him that Jeffrey sent him down to us when he was born.... and he kind of just sat their for a minute. Just thinking about it. Sometimes when I look at Cameron he reminds me of Jeffrey alot, he is has no meat on his bones....just like Jeffrey. His hair color is pretty close to Jeffrey's, and he is a little sweetheart (sometimes)...just like Jeffrey was. I miss Jeffrey and wish he was here to play with his nephews. I know the boys would just adore there uncle Jeffrey! Hope to see you soon Jeffrey!!!!! I took this picture today, because Cameron took my sunglasses and put them on, and I thought it was so cute. He kept saying, Mom were are my sunglasses?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow,where did that come from? Kids are so amazing and I so wish that our Jeffrey was here with us so he could know all of his nephews. but then again I truley beleive that he has seen all of them before they join us here on Earth. I always tell them that Uncle Jeffrey kissed them and sent them on their way! Thank you Erica for sharing this with all of us. It brought a tear to my eye as well.
    Love all of you.
    by the way who is Henry and what kind of a coment was that?

    ReplyDelete