Friday, July 17, 2009

ThE amp GuYs!

Yesterday my mom called me and told me about this great deal that they were having at Smiths.... They had their amp energy drinks on for 10 for ten dollars and every ten you bought you would get a Smiths $10 dollar gift card. So then we kept buying ten and would get a gift card, then would buy the next 10 with the gift card..and so on. So basically you would get them for free! all you were paying for was the sales tax.... So I had went up there and got 30 and when Kody got off we went back up there and got even more. I had called Mike and told him about them, so Mike, Jess and Mikes friend Chandler and his buddy showed up while we were there, and they all started loading up! They opened up a special line just for those guys... Well we ended up getting 200 cans, and only paying about 17 dollars. So this is our trunk loaded up. I hope Kody and Mike can drink all of them!

They should always have energy now!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment