Friday, July 17, 2009

RoScO

Today Chase decided he was going to dress up Rosco. He put a shirt, shorts and even a belt on him. He even tried to put a hat on him, but it wouldn't stay on. Rosco is Chases best buddy...he loves that dog.....and I think Rosco loves him to, because he is always following Chase around. Chase takes him about every where he goes...except for where they don't allow dogs. Rosco is a great dog with the Boys, he lets them drag him around and play dress up!...and basically do anything else.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute Boys! I just added you to my blog list. I better see our name on yours or else :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I thought I could get away with the excuse that I have 3 kids for not ever blogging. Stop making me look like bad!! love It, love the boys, love ya!! It was great playing for so many days, lets do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures, It reminds me of when Jeffrey and Justin would dress Rosco up. Chase did a great job and I love the shorts! Rosco is such a great dog to have with kids.

    ReplyDelete