Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 5, 2011

Nicole Surprise Party...

My Sister Nicole got into the Nursing Program at Mohave Community college! So we thought we would have a Surprise Party for her for all her hard work she has put in to school and trying to get into the program! I had to ask her to watch my kids ..and told her I had a Relief Society Meeting..but I was up to the park and get everything ready...So The plan was to call her and tell her we had our meeting at the Park..to come bring me the kids..But I couldn't get ahold of her!.. SO I went back home, and told her I was going to take her to Cafe Rio for Getting into the Nursing Program!..But when I was stopping at the park she said she knew something was going on, she had passed my mom earlier coming out by target with Balloons! Oh well she was surprised to see all her friends and Family there! We Are So Proud of You Nicole! Good Job! We know you will make a Great Nurse!

The Guest of Honor!




Nicole and her Friend Cindy, she worked with at Applegate



My Grandpa Leon and Granny


My Aunt Richelle and Uncle Lonnie


1 comment: