Wednesday, June 22, 2011

May 24, 2011

WeLcOmE hOmE ELDER GUBLER!!!

My Cousin Branson came home form his Mission from Argentina! We were waiting for his Plane to come in at the New Airport here in St. George...Well his flight came early! There he come walking we can see him thru the glass..my Grandma was pounding on the Windows..and Branson had his Camera out recording the whole thing! I was so funny! It was so good to see him..he hasn't changed a bit..except he was really quiet..but I think that is typical with any Elder coming home! The Boys were really excited to see him..they were kind of being shy! I couldn't get them to take a picture with him! We went over to Lisa's House and Celebrate him coming home..and his Birthday was 2 days before! So we celebrated them both! Welcome Home Cuz! We Love You and Missed You!



























No comments:

Post a Comment