Wednesday, June 22, 2011

May 30, 2011

Memorial Day...

First we went to Jeffrey grave and brought the Flowers MJ had ordered for him! They were so pretty! Then I made this Heart to put on Jeffrey and My Grandmas Grave that says: The Life given us by nature is short. But the MEMORY of a WELL-SPENT LIFE is eternal.. We Love you! I couldn't find a picture of our Family that would fit..but I found one of Kody,Mike and Travis, that I thought would fit perfect! We Love and Miss you Jeffrey..and Think of you Everyday!







My Dear Grandma Nelson

The Boys and I and my Parents went to Visit my Grandmas Grave. I also made her a Heart to! We miss you Grandma Nelson! Our Family just isn't the same without you..literally... I think instead of growing closer to one another..everyone has grown apart! Wish you were here so we could all be a Great Big Family Again!







1 comment:

  1. Aww, that made me cry! the flowers look beautiful and what a wonderful quote, that you so much for always being so willing to take care of our Jeffrey for me, since I can't be down there! love you!

    ReplyDelete