Tuesday, June 7, 2011

May 18, 2011

Cameron Broke his Arm..

Well we finally had one of the boys BREAK something.. My Mom was just saying the other day,"I'm Surprised none of your boys have Broke anything?" Well It came true today... Cameron was riding Chases Rip Stick down a Hill..and tried to stop with his Wrist... At first I didn't know if it was broken or not..my Sister didn't think it was because he wasn't really crying..but it didn't look right to me..so I called Kody and told him I was on my way to the E.R. When I got to the E.R. we walked in the door..I told them I thought he broke his arm, and they looked at it and said YES! They got him right in..which I was surprised..usually it takes forever! Maybe you have to have a Broken bone for them to take you right back! Some Nurses came in and did Xrays.. He broke both bones in his Wrist... So they had to Give his some Drugs, and put it back in place! Tried not to watch..Made me sick to my stomach! We had to wait for him to wake up..which took him awhile! We were getting ready to leave, and he threw up all over his pants..so gave him something to settle his stomach before we could take him home. They put it in a Splint until the swelling goes down. This one Nurse was so nice before we left, she got Cam a Teddy Bear,coloring book & Crayons, Stickers, & Bubbles! He didn't really see them until the next day! So I brought him home and he was on Liquid Lora tab for the pain! Then the next day he just watched movies..and he got a little Surprise Balloons, and Candy From Mike, Jess, and Karcyn! He was so excited! It made his day! Thanks Guys!




This is what they had his Arm hanging in from his fingers, when the Dr. put it back in place






2 comments:

  1. so sad to see him all drugged up!!! he back it again though, tuff little dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma sure wishes I could have been there to kiss it all better! Jess is so good to get something to him. He sure looked like he was being a good little patient!

    ReplyDelete