Sunday, August 9, 2009

JeFfReY
So yesterday morning I was gettin ready for the day and I started to hear MuSiC coming from the front room! I went in there and Chase had put Jeffreys video on. It has tons of pictures of Jeffrey thru his whole life. It started to make me all teary eyed. Chase kept running up to the T.V. and hugging the T.V. and sayin Jeffrey. I really think that Chase and Jeffrey were good friends in Heaven. I was 7 months pregnant with Chase when Jeffrey died. So they had 2 months too get to know eachother!... Then our Jeffrey Chase sent down our baby Kody Chase to us. We named Chase after his Uncle Jeffrey. Ever since Chase was born we have shown him pictures of Jeffrey and he knew who he was! Chase loves his Uncle Jeffrey so much!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that made me cry. I know that Chase and Jeffrey spent time together, because it was almost as if Chase knew him from the min that we would show him a picture of him. Thank you for sharing that moment with us. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete