Monday, August 17, 2009

Chase's 1st Day
of Kindergarten
Today was Chases first day of School. He is going to East Elementary. Where I went to school, Kody went to school, and my Dad Grandpa Rick went to school there to. I think that is kind of neat that Chases gets to go to the same school. Chase is in the P.M class which starts at12:45-3:30. His teacher is Mrs. Bastian. I think she will be a great teacher. She seams to be able to get down to there level. I didn't think Chase was excited, but once we got there and he saw the other kids he got a big smile on his face!
So I didn't think I would be sad at all when I brought Chase to school. I was excited to have a little quiet time for a couple of hours.... but I kinda got all teary eyed and almost started balling, but then I was fine. I cant believe my oldest is old enough to go to school already. It makes me feel kinda old. I know Chase will have fun and meet alot of friends.

Chase walking to School!
What a StUd!
Chase by the front door of his class room.

CoUsInS
The kids line up at the door, then
there teacher comes and gets them.
Chase and his Cute teacher!

It was really bright out. So it was
hard to get a good picture.

Cam wanted me to take a picture of him too.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! our little Chase in school, what a milestone! He looks so grown up and way excited for the big day. The pictures of him walking to school made me tear up he looks so big! Grandma loves you Chase and I am so sorry that I missed this important milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! he looks so cute!! he will love school and all the new friends he is going to make! good luck Chaser!

    ReplyDelete