Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BiG bOy :)
Cameron took my camera out of my purse and
this is one of the pictures he took of Kash while
I was at the store!

I love Kash's Smile :)
We took Kash to the doctor Yesterday to make sure the big bump on his head was
going to be alright. And the doctor said it is just going to have to hell by its self. But It could take a couple of months. The blood vessels had burst so that is why it has puffed up. I feel so bad for him. But he has been his normal self, and the doc said that was a good sign.
I wanted to take these pictures because Kash was standing up playing with the toys with the other boys. Just like he is as big as they are!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love the smile that Kash has on his face. I just want to reach through and give him big kisses. Thanks Erica for always posting pictures so that I can keep up with what the boys are up to. You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete