Sunday, August 2, 2009

Im A BiG BoY NoW:)
I have been trying to get Cameron potty trained and it wasn't really working. I was putting underwear on him everyday and he would pee in them. I would ask him why he pee'd his pants?.... And he would tell me-"That's why you don't put underwear on me, because I pee in them! Well I just kept on trying! So last Sunday I put underwear on him again and he went on the potty all day....and didn't pee in his underwear! So it has been a week today and he has only pee'd in his underwear once! I am so proud of him! He wanted a big squirt gun, so we told him if he went on the potty for a week we would get him one. So he got his squirt gun now..... hopefully he will continue to wear underwear, and not pee in them:)
Your a Big Boy Now!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Cameron! I knew he would get it! Grandma love you

    ReplyDelete