Sunday, January 2, 2011

(Dec 11, 2010)
Seeing Santa..at my Parents Ward Party
My Dad is usually Santa Every year for my Parents Ward Party... But this year he came in Skated Around through the tables then went in behind a curtain..and another Santa came out!..you wonder why?? Because Chase has figured out last year that it was my Dad...he kept telling him it was not..but he said it is Grandpas voice and his eyes!.. So this year he asked someone to trade him..The kids love seeing Santa on skates! Chase said again that is Grandpa on Skates..then Grandpa came out dressed like normal when the Kids were waiting in line for Santa... I said see it was not Grandpa!! That kid is to smart for his Britches!!


Kash has not been liking Santa this year..so he went to him..but then didn't want him!
Santa On Skates!!

1 comment:

  1. haha. love this picture of kash with santa. AND yes, chase is too smart for his own good

    ReplyDelete