Monday, January 17, 2011

(1/17/11)


Our Brother....Uncle Jeffrey!
7 years ago today we said goodbye to our dear Jeffrey...but we knew that he would not be far away!.. He was going to be with our Heavenly Father! We would all see him again! I still can't believe it was 7 years ago today!.. I was pregnant with Chase... Fond memories..of Jeffrey And I decorating the Tree..which would be his last Christmas... Him Coming and Watching Wrestling with Kody..and ordering Pizza! And playing video games...and the list goes on..and on... And one of his last papers that he wrote for School... He was so excited to be a Uncle!
If he were still here..I know he would 0f went on a Mission...But I know he is Serving his Mission right now...teaching all the people in heaven!
I know Jeffrey that you are watching over are families....and are sending down love from up above! We love you so much and can't wait to be with you again.. I know that Families can be together Forever!...until we meet again!



Gerber Daisies..every time I see them it reminds me of Jeffrey!
I added these cute heart sticks!



Chase picked out the little dog laying down...

The little Chime we got...


Of course we had to have a frog ballon!

2 comments:

  1. we have a guardian angel, not many people are as lucky as we!
    I hardly knew Jeffrey on a personal level but I knew a TON about him! I remember Mike used to being him down to my house when we were way younger and show me all his scars.. or just to be with his brother!!
    smile and be happy that you knew him! thats what he would want!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, and tell Chase I love the little dog and I am sure that Jeffrey does too. You did a great job! and the boys look so cute and they seem to be getting very big! We are very luck you have a guardian angel! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete