Wednesday, January 19, 2011

(1/19/11)

~HaPPy 5Th BiRtHdAy CaMerOn~
My Buggy Boy is 5!! I can't believe you are 5! The time just goes be way to fast!
Cameron is my biggest Helper..whenever I ask him to do something..he usually will always do it!
He is always has a big SMILE on his face! I love it..If I am having a bad day..I look at him..and he will cheer me up!
Loves to Play outside...doesn't matter what he is doing!
Loves his brothers so much...Looks up to Chase..and will always try to include Kash...He is such a Great Big Brother!
Can Write his name...almost all by himself!
Has really been into drawing pictures Lately!.they are so cute!... The other day he drew one..and I asked what is was..A Queen on A Ship!
I think he is going to do well in sports!...he can kick a ball pretty good!
We Love you Cameron..and are so proud of the Young man you are becoming!


2 comments: