Friday, November 5, 2010

{Oct. 29}

Kashs 2nd Birthday Party!
We had Kashs Birthday party 9 days after his birthday..because we had alot going on the week of his birthday. So I decided we would have a Mickey mouse party..so I tried to make a fondant cake... I made the fondant homemade..took me 2 trys to get it right...then it seemed to crack..so I added white choc. chips..and that made it a little bit better...I just thought it would be supper easy..since I have helped MJ do cakes many times..but it was stressful... It didn't turn out like I wanted it to..but oh well..Kash liked it so that is all the matters!
My cousin Crystal brought her bounce house over for the kids to play in..but Kash and his little friend would not get in!..then we ate hot dogs and then Jess helped me paint faces...and we put the ears on Micky Mouse! Kash had a pretty fun time!...Mike was in town..so the boys got to hang out with him for a little bit!.. Mike was helping Kash punch his balloon..it was cute!









1 comment:

  1. Erica, you did a great job on the cake! Happy Birthday to our little Kash. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete