Monday, November 22, 2010

{Nov. 20, 2010}


Garrett and Shaylins Wedding day!


My cousin Garrett got married on Nov. 20th.. I was so happy to be able to go to the temple and see them married!.. I was a big bawl baby and cried thru most of it! The had a open house the night before..it was decorated so pretty and they had the best food.. tomato soup, biscuits, salad, Betty's balls (that is what my cousins said they were called)they were some yummy choc balls, wedding cookie, and warm wassail!! Then after they were married on Saturday they had a luncheon at the church...so yummy also.. Raspberry salad, pork with this Carmel sauce, rice, yams, green beans, sweet rolls and yummy pumpkin dessert..to dye for!!! Then that night they had another reception in Cedar City that we went to..I had to drive my granny, mom, sis,and Janet and Hailee up there in the pouring rain..some of the way I was only going 50 because it was that bad! I am so happy for Garrett and Shaylin! Congrats and all the Best for the 2 of You!




All the Gals:)
Everyone that came to the Temple!







Kash rang away from me and ran into the mahger and the temple!
My dad sang a Chris Ladue song at the Luncheon



1 comment:

  1. I am TOTALLY missin' out! looks like it was a fun day! hope all is well with you, and your family! love you gal!

    ReplyDelete