Friday, November 5, 2010

{Oct. 30}

HaLLoWeeN DaY....
We went to see my Grandpa Nelson up in Veyo in the afternoon..he was happy to have some visitors! And to see the kids in their costumes!..Then we went to my ward dinner and Trunk-er-treat!.. They had yummy pulled pork sandwiches, chips, salad, treats, and homemade root beer!..Then the kids go around the circle and get candy!..then we got to these peoples house that go all out with the decorations and usually give out king size candy bars..and they have a train ride..I went with Kash..and he loved it..but it was kind of chilly..then we went and saw my Grandma and Grandpa Gifford!..My Grand ma love to see the kids in there costumes..and she always buys a big bag of candy..and only had like 4 trick- or treaters!







No comments:

Post a Comment