Tuesday, February 9, 2010

KaRcYn Lee MaNgUm
Kody's brother Mike and his wife Jess had there 1st baby girl on Feb. 5, 2005 @4:57 a.m.
She weighed 7 lbs 11 0z. and was 20 in. long. Chase weighed the same except he was 19 in....crazy huh! The funny thing is we all
guessed when Karcyn would arrive and I said Feb. 5.. 7 lbs 10 oz 19 in. and Kody said Feb 8.. 7lbs 11 oz 19 in. I was the closest to the date and Kody the closest on her weight!
She is also the first girl on the Mangum side!... And my first niece on the Mangum side...and the boys first cousin on the Mangum side! I got to hold her in the hospital....she is such a doll! I think she looks just like Jess! She has the cutest little nose and sucks in her bottom lip! She seems so small....but Chase was that small...you forget how small they were.
SO glad she is finally here! When I need my girl fix...I will have to come still her Jess!
Congrats Mike and Jess! We are so happy for you guys!... that baby Karcyn is finally here!

Proud Aunt!!

This is the outfit she came home in!
Proud Grandma MJ...what a happy grandma

When I was at the hospital she was just spralyed out!
Look at her little face:)
L
Proud Daddy Mike

1 comment: