Monday, February 15, 2010

7 Years Happily Married.....




I still can't believe 7 years ago today I married the Love of my Life! It has went by way to fast! Really where does time go? It just seems like we were dating...then got engaged on Christmas..then was married on Feb. 15, 2003 Then got pregnant in July, had Chase on March 26, 2004, Lived with MJ for 6 months then moved into our first house in 2005, then had Cameron on Jan. 19, 2006. Then moved to Idaho in August of 2006 for 11 months,then came back lived with my parents for 8 months, then moved back into our house in Jan. 2007. Then got pregnant with Kash and had him Oct. 20, 2008, and then until now just raising our kids together and enjoying life!
Kody thank you for everything that you do for our Family! You are such a hard worker! And a great Husband! I know that you would do anything for me and the Boys! I love you so much! And I am so grateful to have meet you....and married you.... and had 3 kids with you!
Thank you for being such a good Father to our boys! And a great Example! They love their dad so much!
Happy Anniversary Honey!
Hope we can have another 7 great years together plus so many more! In 7 years Chase will almost be a teenager!

1 comment: