Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb. 15, 2010
When Kody came home from work on our Anniversary he gave me this bear, lots of chocolate(I guess he wants me to gain weight..jk honey) And this card. I open the card and it says on the very bottom to see back side.so I turn it and there is some money for valentines day. And it says see I didn't forget Valentines day! ( because I kept bugging him,asking"What are you getting me for Valentines Day?" Then I read the rest of the card and it said to look at the very back. When I looked on the back....there was all these $20's taped to the back. And said Please use this money for Something You want! I could not believe it!!!! I think he did way to much! Then we went to Dinner at Mandrain Buffet, then went to the Movie Valentine Day. Thanks Honey for such a great day! I Love You so much!

Front of card.
On the back of the first flap.
When you open the card
On the very back of the card.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet thing for him to do, what a good hubby, Glad you had fun and we are so glad to have you in our family,!! love you both!

    ReplyDelete