Tuesday, October 27, 2009


WiTcHeS NiGhT oUt
I went up North to Draper to my cousin Cami house for a Gals weekend! And took Kash with me and left Chase and Cameron home! We left Thursday October 15th and got there late that night. Then on Friday we went shopping and ate lunch at Chick-fila( Kodys favorite) then shopped some more! Then later that night we went to the Witches Night out at Gardner Village! All the Lady's dress up as Witches and some of them go all out! I took a couple of pictures of some of the cool looking witches! They also put witches all over Gardner Village to decorate! There is really cool little shops in there also! I had a yummy Carmel apple !Yum..yum! Then for dinner we went to Zupas, They have really good salads and soups. Then we went back to Cami and played Bunco! I won highest score! We also celebrated my cousin Christi's 30th Birthday! We had a great time playing games and hangin out! Then on Sunday we went up to Ogden to my Aunt Shanna's house for a Halloween Party, where everyone dresses up! We had some great soups, salad, and carmel apple and dip! It was fun hangin out with all my cousins!


Thanks to My Dad, Kody and Jess for watching the Boys while I had a Relaxing mini Vacation!!


Love my Kasher BOy!


Kash and Me!


My mom and Nicole with the witch!!


This is how packed it was!!!!


One of the CoOl Witches:)


Some of the witches that were in a contest.


Kash playin with the pumpkins....

My cousins Christi , Jenn, Nicole and Cousin Emily and Cami

Cousin Christi, Aunt Janet and Cousin Jenn All the Gals!



My cousin Camis little girl Ellie! She is a funny Gal!


My Cousin Mekelle and Christi


Aunt Janet, Aunt Lisa, and Nicole



Sandy, Cousin Cami, and Aunt Shanna


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment