Saturday, October 10, 2009

CoWbOy TiMe!!!
Kody and I had went out on Saturday September 12, and Mike and Jess were so nice and watched the kids for us! They brought the kids down to see Mike horse(Grandpa is his name). The boys love to spend time with there Uncle Mike! Sometimes I think Chase tries act and be ....Just like Uncle Mike. He always want to wear his wranglers if Uncle Mike is coming over! He has been telling me lately that cowboys don't take baths!! That kid cracks me up. Kash didn't seem to like the horse very much, Jess said he would get sad and pucker his lip! The boys had a fun time, especially Chase on the fake Bull! I love that picture. And the one of Mike Talking to the boys! Actually they are all cute! Thanks Mike and Jess! The boys love their Uncle and Aunt Jess!
This is from last month! I finally figured out how to get these pictures off of Jessica's Blog! Hope your not mad!






No comments:

Post a Comment