Sunday, October 11, 2009

gReAt FrIeNdS!
Yesterday my friend Rachel came down from Logan, and wanted to bring me out for a early Birthday treat! I became friends with Rachel in Middle School and we have been friends ever since. And Tiah I meet in Elementary and are still friends! Our 4th Musketeer Micah we could not get a hold off. We started the Musketeer thing when we were in Middle school because we were always together!We were all in the same Ward! So we went to Frost top and got a glacier and caught up on Old Times.... and New things going on in our lives! It was fun to all get together again...it has been awhile....I think since Rachel Wedding, but we haven't sat down and all been together since Middle School! I am glad that I still have friends that I can talk to whenever I need something! Thanks Rachel and Tiah for being such good friends!

Me, Tiah and Rachel

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, It's great to have such good longtime friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal! your blog is super cute! how was your gals trip to Salt Lake? I bet you guys had lots of fun. so funny story.....josh and i were scroling down your blog, and when the post came up about your cousin having a baby girl, we thought it was you! ha ha ha just b/c the first thing we saw where the picture (you know before the words/post) anyways... we love you! hope all is well

    ReplyDelete