Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NeW CaLLing...
So on Sunday a member of the bishopric told Kody that he wanted to meet with us! I was thinking oh no!..maybe it is for Kody not me...and he was thinking it wasfor me! So he came overand asked if I would be the Secretary in Relief Society!
A Lady that comes and Visiting teaches me is in the Presidency..and had told me that she had been asking them to put me in there...but I thought she meant like help with activities and such! Plus I didn't think it would happen because they have a hard time keeping teachers in Primary! I don't really know why they called me to this calling out
of all the other Sisters in the ward! I guess I will have to see how it goes! I am going to miss being in Primary! I enjoyed learning the new songs...and being in with my kids! We were Cameron's teacher in Sunbeams.
Hopefully Cameron will be able to stay in class without us!.. because we were in Nursery when he was in there..then
they moved us up to Sunbeam's when he was in there to!

No comments:

Post a Comment