Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gals Trip up North for...eclipse
My Cousins husband rents out a couple of the movie theaters
in Draper.. for all the new twilight shows...
Before we could not make it...because
it was during the school year.. but this time..
it was in the Summer.. So we decided to go!
So Tuesday morning we headed up to Draper for eclipse!
It was so good! I think it was the biggest theater I
have been in! After the show we went to
California Pizza! It was so tasty.. If you haven't been there..
I suggest going! Then the next day we ate at our
favorite place.. Chick- fil- ia!
Then did a little shopping and then that night played games.
That is are favorite thing to do when we all get together!
Then on Thursday we had to head home..so we could
get ready to go camping!

Here is the invitation for the show!
The Boys...
We were getting ready to watch the show!!
Me my mom(in her Allstate shirt! She was so excited!) and my cousin mekelle
Nicole and My Aunt Lisa
My Aunt Janet and ME! ( Nice face May!)
The GaLs....
On the Left from top.. My cousins Cami, Emily,Christi, Me, Kash and Nicole
On the Right from top.. My Cousin Mekelle, Aunts Shanna, Janet and Lisa, and my Mom Sandy!


Our Twilight friends!!!!

My Aunt Lisa on the Top bunk and Janet on the bottom...
they both had matching jammies! It was so funny:)
Nicole likes to take the camera and take pictures of her self!


No comments:

Post a Comment