Wednesday, April 7, 2010

EaSteR SuNdaY
We woke up and let the boys open there Easter baskets(well I guess just Chase and Kash... cause Cam slept until 11:45!! crazy huh?) Then we watched the 1st session of conference, then headed to my Aunt Tammy for lunch and a Easter egg hunt with the Nelsons! The boys had fun finding the eggs...we let my older 2 cousins Tavis and Trevor hide the eggs, since they are getting to old to do the hunt. Then we went back home and I backed a cake and watched confrence...then we meet my Moms side of the family at the spin park.. Kody had my camera card at work so I could only take like 6 pictures...which really sucked. We ate... Ham, cheese potatoes, my grandmas potatoes salad, other tasty salads, rolls and strawberry shortcake(my favorite) and brownie! Then as a tradition we went over to my Grandma Gifford's and had a Easter egg hunt for the kids! On the Nelson side it was always a tradition to put money in the eggs, so my sis put some dollars int he eggs...but none of our kids go any $. Then we just hung out and listen to my dad sing a new song he wrote, and hung out with the Gals! It was a great Easter weekend with all of our family! We are so grateful to have such great families!
The boys Easter baskets!
Chase holding what the Easter Bunny brought him!
Jumping on the Tramp at Tammys..

Kash trying to pick up eggs at my grannys!

Cameron and all his eggs!
Chase and all of my cousins kids!

3 comments:

  1. busy weekend! i love easter, cant wait till karc can actually understand what the heck is going on.. your boys look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me, jess.. by the way.. im at the school and justin was signed in under their name and i didnt realize it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats what I figured!... I thought it was kind of wierd seeing there picture!

    ReplyDelete