Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chase's lost his 1st tooth:)







Chase's tooth has been loose for about 2 weeks... he has been wiggling and jiggling:) his tooth all the time! So on Sunday after church he came out and said "Mom and Dad I pulled my tooth out! We were like ...what? It kind of hurt and I was shaking when I did it, he said! Chase is not afraid of pain or anything!... my parents say he is just like me when I was his age! Kind of scary! Chase was so proud! He had to call and let all the family know that he pulled his 1st tooth! He was so excited that the tooth fairy left him 3 dollars to!

2 comments:

  1. im totally laughing still!! he is so tough, and that he said he was shaking cracks me up, sounds just like him! $3? the tooth fairy never left me that much, must have been an awesome tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Chase, and $3'S Wow the tooth fairy was very good to you!

    ReplyDelete