Wednesday, September 23, 2009



This boy loves............... to go to the Skate Park!
Every time we go to Snow park Chase wants to go and ride his bike at the Skate Park! He does a pretty good job for his age...... I think! He wants to be able to do the jumps and tricks like the older boys...... He will get there some day! Today while we were at Snow Park, These 2 big buses
pulled up and on the side it said BMX 5050! We kept on watching.....and a lady got out and started to video the guys on the bus as they were getting out! When we were leaving I asked one of the guys what they were doing, and he said that they were Professional BMX bikers and they had just got done with a show in Salt Lake
and were taking a break to practice, then they were on there way to Vegas!
I thought it was kind of cool that we got to meet 2 of them! I told Chase that they were professionals, and that they did tricks and stuff like that.... he thought that was
kind of cool. He told one of the guys that he had a bike too!!!! The guys said cool Dude! The only thing that sucks, is I didn't have my
camera with me!!! And lately I have been bringing with me almost everywhere! Dang... Dang.... Dang!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. how cool.. i bet chase thought that was the best thing ever.. i love the park pictures.. kash picking his nose cracks me up.. and the way he fell asleep haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase looks like he is having a great time. You are such a good mommy to take him their and let him ride.

    ReplyDelete