Sunday, September 20, 2009

I cant believe Kash is 11 MoNtHs OLD today!
One more month until his 1st Birthday!
He is getting so big. He makes me laugh everyday!
I Love him so much. I can't imagine my life with
out him:)
Here is a couple of new things about him!
  • He got his 5th tooth on Wed 9-16-09.
  • He learned how to throw the ball.
  • He tries to say ball and Bye-bye.
  • He can wave bye-bye.
  • He loves to be outside!
  • Whenever he sees Aunt Nicole he grabs for her.
  • He love to drink anything in sight, he is a swigger!
  • He loves to give luvs to his great grandma Gifford:)
  • He still gets into roscos food.
  • He loves to get into all the cupboards.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your baby is already 11 months old. They grow up way to fast. He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete