Saturday, June 20, 2009

HaPpY FaThErS DaY:)

Kody is such a great Father and Husband! He would do anything for his boys. He loves to take them 4 wheelin, camping, fishing. Basically anything outdoors. And he just loves to play around with them and make them laugh. Chase and Cam look up to him so much. Especially Chase, he wants to be just like dad!! Were boots, hats and cowboy pants just like him. He is such a hard worker. I am so lucky that I have a husband that would do anything for his family. Thank you honey for being such a great example to our children. And a great husband to me.
HaPpY FaThErS DaY!!!

P.S. Happy Fathers day to My Dad(Grandpa Rick) and Papa(Larry)!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. What a great post Erica! and cute pictures of the boys and their Dad. He is a good dad and that makes his dad and I proud! We love all of you and miss you all so much! xoxox

    ReplyDelete