Saturday, June 20, 2009

8 MoNtHs oLd ToDaY

I cant believe my baby Kash is already 8 Months old!!! Time goes by so fast. It seems like it was just yesterday when I had him. He is trying to crawl. He does the stink bug thing! By putting his bumb in the air. He can grab on to something and try to stand up. He has his bottom 2 teeth, and wants to eat whatever mom is eating. He trys to grab it out of my hands and put it in his mouth. At his 6 month check up he weighed 21.5 pounds, so now he probably was over 22 pounds! He is my Big Boy. He loves his brothers, especiaslly cameron. Cam wont leave him alone! He is always lovin all over Kash. I don't want him to get any bigger. I love this age. My baby won't be a baby much longer. How sad! But I enjoy every moment with my Kashy Boy!




1 comment: