Thursday, October 6, 2011

Aug. 24, 2011

BiG BoY

My Kash man is all potty trained! Ya! And wears Big Boy Under ware now!! Wahoo! He was the easiest one of my Boys to potty train! A Girl from my ward told be about this E-book that she read and used and it only took 3 days. So I asked her if she would send it to me. I got everything ready and started the next day! It took 3 days and he only had 2 accidents! That weren't even bad! It was the easiest thing ever! So glad I did it when I did! Now I have no kids in Diapers! I have had at least 1 kids in diapers for over 7 years!!



2 comments:

  1. YAY for all the new updates!!
    The boys look so cute and big on their first day of school!
    Mr. Kash, doesn't even seem old enough to be wearing big boy undies.. yay for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whahoo! What a huge accomplishment! Do share the miracle Ebook...I want it to:-)

    ReplyDelete