Saturday, March 26, 2011

HaPPy 7th BiRthDaY CHaSe!!
I know I say this every year..but I still can't believe that Chase is 7! Chase is getting so big! He is doing so good in school!..He is above grad average in his reading..and grade level on everything else! He is such a good Speller to! We well be somewhere and he will start reading stuff! He is such a Great Big Brother! YOur brothers look up to you so much!! And is a pretty good boy...most of the time! Love to play outside with friends! Can now ride his Rip Stick that Papa and grandma Mangum gave him!.. Didn't think he was going to be able to! Love to ride his 4 wheeler..and is my little dare devil! I love this Boy so much! And Love being his mom! Can't wait tell next year buddy..so you can get baptized! Hope you have a great Birthday riding your 4 wheeler with friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe he is 7!! Happy Birthday CHASE!!

    you have been a busy woman with all these new posts!! I loved reading them!!

    ReplyDelete