Wednesday, May 26, 2010

[May 21st]
Grandkids...
We went up to PineValley nd got some pictures taken at the church and a old house that was really neat... One of MJs friend took them! It was so windy!..the boys didn't have a problem..because they have short hair and gel in it! I think the boys had a pretty good time..running around! Thanks MJ! They turned out really cute!
{P.S. this post took me about 3 or more hours to upload..it was a pain..
I tell you..my computer would only let me do 2 at a time! ur...}













Me and my BoYs!







CheeSer!!

Kash kissing Karcyn...

Kash went and picked
Karcyn a flower!
How cute!
















































































2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures. What a great place for taking them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 at a time? FRUSTURATING! I cant get enough of Kash! he kills me! I love his face when he is trying to give Karcyn a flower.. "hello! take the flower Karcyn!"

    ReplyDelete