Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Day........
It started off by peeling 30 pounds of potatoes then cooking...then mashing them. Chase was my little helper! He helped me peel the potatoes...and so did Kody! He was the masher! Then we had Dinner at my Uncle Lonnie and Rachelle's house. She had it the tables decorated really nice and we got to drink from goblets....which is only for nice occasions! Well come to find out Nicole and I was only supposed to do 25 pounds of potatoes together! SO they didn't even get to our 3 big Bowls of potatoes! SO lots of left over potatoes for us! The best part was the Pumpkin pie...my Grandma Nelsons recipe! Then we just hung out with My cousins and caught up on our Lives! Then we had a big Family picture with everyone! Later that night we went over to my Grandma Gifford's and had turkey sandwiches and Apple pie.... it was yummy!

Chase pilling Potatoes!
almost done?
Chase had to take a picture of me...
My uncle Lonnie
Kash, Grandpa and Grandma
The Love Birds!
My cousin Laurie and I
This is all of the girls cousins on the Nelsons
Top- Nicole, Me, Crystle
Bottom- Kylie, Jordain, and Laurie

Grandpa Nelson with all the Grandaughters
My cousin Luarie had this Idea!
Kody and Kash Chillin on the floor
Kash and Marquitas dog! He was loving her!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment